Billionaire Elon Musk tweeted a video of a person he described as a “crazy stalker” who allegedly tailed a car carrying the Twitter owner’s 2-year-old son and then “climbed” atop the vehicle in Los Angeles.
The video shared by Musk on Wednesday night showed the unidentified man wearing a black hood and a mask covering his mouth behind the wheel of a white Hyundai. The driver took out his phone as he pulled up alongside the car transporting little X Æ A-Xii and seemed to also record the encounter.
The 11-second clip tweeted by Musk then panned down at the alleged stalker’s license plate. Musk was not in the car during the incident, which the mogul said happened Tuesday.
“Last night, car carrying lil X in LA was followed by crazy stalker (thinking it was me), who later blocked car from moving & climbed onto hood,” Musk tweeted.
“Anyone recognize this person or car?” Musk added.
When a Twitter user asked if the man in the video was the same person who had allegedly climbed onto the hood of the car, Musk replied, “Yeah.”
A Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson told CNET that they couldn’t confirm whether a report had been filed without receiving more information about where the alleged altercation occurred.
The Post has reached out to Twitter for comment, though Musk recently eliminated its entire communications team.
X Æ A-Xii is one of Musk’s two children with his ex-partner, the musician Grimes. The billionaire has fathered a total of 10 children.
Earlier this month, Musk shared photos of “X” visiting Twitter’s headquarters in San Francisco. He also posted a picture of the 2-year-old’s Twitter “employee badge.”
The billionaire posted the disturbing video while announcing that Twitter will suspend “any account doxxing real-time location info” because doing so is a “physical safety violation.”
Earlier in the day, Twitter had suspended accounts belonging to Jack Sweeney, the college student who created the @ElonJet page. The account used publicly available data to track the movements of Musk’s private jet.
Musk had previously claimed that he would not remove the account due to his commitment to free speech, despite it being a “direct personal safety risk.” Sweeney blasted Musk as a “full-on hypocrite” over the suspension in an interview with The Post on Wednesday.
Musk indicated that he plans to sue Sweeney over the account.
“Legal action is being taken against Sweeney & organizations who supported harm to my family,” Musk said.
Credit: Source link